Chaos! Van Coke Kartel featuring Jack Parow

If famed (weirdo) American film maker David Lynch, industrial rockers Nine Inch Nails' Trent Reznor and Quentin Tarantino should ever collaborate on a music video, Chaos should be the result. But this epic video of the second last single of Van Coke Kartel's CD Wie's Bang was produced by local boytjie Ben Jay Crossman. He says about the video, "MK approached me to create a visual feast for this great track so I jumped at the opportunity. I wanted to create a video dealing with the drama of the end of the world as we know it. VCK and Jack Parow were super to work with and gave me complete creative freedom to materialize the song. I built the sets and had all the pieces of the jigsaw ready to go, then shot as much as time would allow. Our enthusiastic editor Cremer van Dango pushed himself to the limit and helped put this work of art together. With such a brilliant team namely Robo Wilson our DOP and Wilma Smit our producer we were able to create this video on a tiny budget with epic results. Thanx to my team and the band for all making me look so good." The video is EPIC and a must see. Watch it HERE!

Comments