New Goo Goo Dolls CD on its way

Goo Goo Dolls
Rockers Goo Goo Dolls have announced the release of their new album, entitled Magnetic, which will be out on 7 May 7 2013. The debut single from Magnetic, entitled "Rebel Beat," will be released on 12 February. The band, singer guitarist John Rzeznik, bassist Robby Takac, and drummer Mike Malinin recorded the CD in New York, London and LA.  Magnetic is the tenth studio release for the Buffalo, NY trio. "I'm so proud of our new album," says Rzeznik. I've had such a great time and learned so much from the amazingly talented people who worked on it with me." He continues, "I think that positive energy comes across on the songs. Writing and recording Magnetic changed my thinking about making music and doing it in a fun way." Listen to the new track, HERE!

Comments