Britney Spears records new song for The Smurfs 2

Britney Spears
The Brit (aka Britney Spears)  is back with funky new song that will appear on the soundtrack for the movie The Smurfs 2. The singer revealed on her Facebook and Twitter page that a song she made for her "boys" titled 'Ooh La La' will feature in the film. She said: "Remember that surprise song I recorded for my boys? It's coming soon! 'Ooh La La' for The Smurfs 2 :) Stay tuned for more... "I have always loved the Smurfs as a kid and now my boys are the biggest Smurfs fans ever. I wanted to surprise them with a song in the movie. I know they'll think it's Smurftastic!" The track was written by producers Dr Luke, Ammo and Cirkut, all of whom worked on the star's Femme Fatale album, as well as Bonnie McKee, J Kash, Lola Blanc and Fransisca Hall, Market Watch reports. It was also recently reported that Britney will collaborate with Wiz Khalifa on her next album.

Comments