Iron lady duets with Dean Martin


Scarlett Johansson
The Iron Man 2 actress Scarlett Johansson has lent her vocals to a new Dean Martin Christmas compilation, reports Digital Spy. Scarlett, who played the character of Black Widow in Iron Man 2,  has recorded a special duet version of 'I'll Be Home for Christmas' with the late singer, whom she revealed was a large part of her festive holidays while growing up. "Growing up in New York City, Christmas was never Christmas without Dino," she said. "Recording in the studio with Mr Martin in my headphones felt as though he were standing right next to me, crooning with that mischievous gleam in his eye. "When I was asked to sing on this album, it was literally a childhood dream come true." My Kind of Christmas will feature a collection of Martin's classic Christmas songs including 'Let It Snow' and 'Silver Bells', and will be released on 20 September.

Comments