Lady Gaga and the Werewolf

Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney
Lady Gaga has apparently find a man...and a hot man that is! According to The Sun she has embarked on a relationship with Taylor Kinney, who is best known as the super sexy werewolf Mason Lockwood from The Vampire Diaries. It is rumoured that the singer began dating Taylor after they starred opposite each other in the video to her recent single You And I. And she was spotted sinking her teeth into the 30-year-old at a beachside bar in California this week. A source told RadarOnline.com: "It was just casual at first, but things are getting pretty hot and heavy. I couldn't tell it was her at first. It just looked like some hot couple making out, but then I realised it was Lady Gaga! The pair were then seen walking hand in hand together the next day. Another source said, "Her hair was a little messy. It definitely seemed like a 'morning after' situation. They are obviously totally into each other!" The sightings came a month after they romped together in the promo for the track she wrote about her ex-boyfriend Luc Carl. Taylor went topless in the video while Gaga dressed as a mermaid. They also exchanged rings in a marriage ceremony. Lady G – who split from Luc for the second time earlier this year – has previously revealed she gets emotional when she sings the song You And I because it brings up memories from their past relationship. 
She explained: "There is not one song on any of my records that wasn't written by me, and I think when you write your own music you find ways to reinvent the songs emotionally through yourself and performance so that they are different every night and that song you know, sometimes it's about the guys and sometimes it's about the fans." The singer began dating Carl, who now manages a bar, in 2005 but they split once her career began to take off.  The pair then rekindled their romance in 2010 with the New York native saying she was in a "proper monogamous relationship" with Carl. Last year she said: "I've really never loved anyone like I loved him. Or like I love him.  That relationship really shaped me. I sort of resolved that if you can't have the guy of your dreams, there are other ways to give love." You And I is taken from her No1 album Born This Way and features legendary Queen guitarist Brian May.

Comments