Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack revealed


One would think that for the movie adaptation of hot novel Fifty Shades of Grey from author EL James, the soundtrack would feature, well...hot sexy songs! Seems we're soooo wrong. The CD (Fifty Shades Of Grey - The Classical Album) has a much more sophisticated feel, like a bit of Bach and Debussy to get you in the mood. EL James said: "I am thrilled that the classical pieces that inspired me while I wrote the Fifty Shades trilogy are being brought together in one collection for all lovers of the books to enjoy." Yes, the official soundtrack, which is released in September, is jam packed with classical tunes! Writer Nola Ojomu from Handbag.com, actually gave a very interesting collection of what they would like to hear on the soundtrack, and here it is: 1. Madonna – Like a virgin. 2. Marvin Gaye – Let’s get it on. 3. Mary J Blige – I’m going down. 4. Britney Spears – Hit me baby one more time. 5. Rihanna – S&M. 6. Kings of Leon – Sex on Fire. 7. Christina Aguilera – Woo hoo. 8. Ludacris – Fantasy. 9. Marvin Gaye – Sexual Healing. 10. Britney Spears – I’m a slave 4 U. 11. Rihanna- Cockiness. 12. 50 Cent – Candy shop. 13. Sugababes – Freak like me. 14. George Michael – I want your sex. 15. Akon ft Eminem – Smack That. 16. Another Level – Freak me. Eish! We so out of breath from just typing the sexy songs! What do you think?

Comments