The Only Love Songs Album You'll Ever Need

With Valentine's Day lurking around the corner (14 February for those who forgot...), this compilation is perfect to set the mood. And yes, I confess, I'm not immune to Valentine's Day. Even I can get soppy. . .  The Only Love Songs Album You'll Ever Need is 3 CD set full to the brim of classic love songs spanning the last five decades. Starting back in the 60’s with The Temptations’ My Girl, and also including The Righteous Brothers and Dusty Springfield with the evergreen, You Don’t Have To Say You Love me. From the 70’s there e massive hits from Paul McCartney And Wings with My Love, ABBA’s The Winner Takes It All, Cliff Richard, Miss You Nights, Cat Stevens, Father & Son and Bread, Baby I’m - A Want You. The 80’s are represented by Wet Wet Wet, Chris De Burgh, Lionel Richie, Air Supply, Heart, The Cure, Joe Jackson and The Commodores. Also included in this essential love songs collection are Elton John, Ronan Keating, The Corrs, Joshua Kadison, Roxette, Daniel Bedingfield, Maroon 5, The Pussycat Dolls, Lady Gaga, Fergie, Nelly Furtado, Wilson Philips and Boyz II Men. Nearly four hours’ worth of music, 58 of your favourite songs about love, relationships and hope. Ah sweet....

Comments