Frank Sinatra - Ultimate Sinatra

Frank Sinatra fans, listen up! Ultimate Sinatra’s single-disc CD brims with 25 stellar recordings representing a cross-section of Sinatra’s unparalleled recording career. Led by “All Or Nothing At All” and closed with a previously unreleased alternate version of “Just In Time,” the collection is stacked with standouts, including “I’ll Never Smile Again” (1940), “I’ve Got The World On A String” (1953), “In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning” (1955), “I’ve Got You Under My Skin” (1956), “Come Fly With Me” (1957), “The Way You Look Tonight” (1964), “Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words)” (1964), “Strangers In The Night” (1966), “My Way” (1968), and “Theme From New York, New York” (1979), among many more. The standard digital edition adds a 26th track, the boisterous “Chicago”.

Comments