CD REVIEW! Disturbed – Immortalized



Get your head banging with one of Disturbed's best albums. For real. I had my doubts. Hesitant to listen to it (although I like rock & metal), and now it's the only CD I listen to when driving around and at home. The band sure took their time with this CD. It's their 6th CD but their previous CD was released 5 years ago! One thing I can say is that out of the 13 tracks on the CD more than half are possible rock hits. On Immortalized the one thing I quite enjoyed was the rhythm section of Mike Wengren (drums) and John Moyer (bass). And as expected, the CD has hints of electronic and industrial elements. And it works. And it rocks! The Simon & Garfunkel cover of The Sound Of Silence is one of my best tracks. If I could choose another one it would be "Immortalized".

Comments