Best Of CD for Jennifer Lopez?


Jennifer Lopez (Universal)
Rumours are rife that On The Floor singer, Jennifer Lopez, is set to release a Greatst Hits album in 2012, reports MTV News. Vocal producer Kuk Harrell revealed that he is "waiting on the call" from the 'On The Floor' singer's label execs, so that he can return to the studio to compile the tracks that are to be included on the LP. "I just got the call a week ago that the greatest hits album for Jennifer Lopez is coming up. Now I'm just waiting for them to put on the schedule [and] let me know what songs we're actually cutting and stuff like that," Harrell explained to MTV News. "I think [when] I find out what the direction is, I will definitely go in the lab. I will get in the lab with Tricky Stewart and The-Dream and see what we can come up with for it." Harrell, who has worked with musicians from Rihanna to Justin Bieber, added that he is grateful for the opportunity to work with big stars such as Lopez. "They're superstars, so how are you going to turn them down? Unless we have a scheduling conflict, but it's always a 'yes'. It's always an immediate 'we're gonna kill it'. That's when my competitive edge comes out. It has to be the best. It has to be better than anything we've ever done," he said.

Comments