Olly Murs goes naked at G-A-Y

Patrons at the famous London nightclub G-A-Y got more than they bargained for when English singer-songwriter Olly Murs got "naked" during his performance there. Club owner Jeremy Joseph said that that Olly "insisted getting naked during his performance". "Olly Murs got naked on stage, but it's funny because I did a bet with him that if his single went to number one, next time he performed at G-A-Y he'd have to get naked," Joseph told Digital Spy. "I made him sign a contract on stage and all that, but it was just a joke. A year later he went to number one and I didn't push it or anything, and it was him who was like, 'Oh, I suppose I should keep up my side of the bet'." Joseph added: "It's quite weird actually, because a lot more of the straight male popstars are much more at home doing that at G-A-Y than some of the gay popstars. "I find it funny that Olly was the runner-up on The X Factor to a gay popstar, but he's the one who gets naked on stage." McFly are the other male act who have famously stripped off in the gay club, with Jospeh adding: "I don't know why they even bother coming on stage dressed!"

Comments