Apology of sorts to Madonna


David and Elton
Madonna
Sir Elton John's husband David Furnish has waved the white flag of peace for Madonna, after he lambasted the Queen of Pop immediately after she won the best song awards at the Golden Globes on 15 January. Music-news.com reports that David wrote on Facebook: "My passion for our film Gnomeo & Juliet and belief in Elton''s song really got my emotional juices going,' David posted on his Facebook page Thursday. 'But I must say for the record that I do believe Madonna is a great artist, and that Elton and I wish her all the best for next week''s premiere of the film W.E. (sic)." Madonna seemed to have no hard feelings toward Elton or David, despite the bad words. 'Oh. I hope he speaks to me for the next couple of years. He's known to get mad at me,' Madonna told the BBC after the ceremony. 'I don't know, he's brilliant and I adore him. He'll win another award and I don't feel bad.' Elton was nominated for his Lady Gaga collaboration Hello Hello from animated film Gnomeo & Juliet


Comments