Ke$ha's "vulnerable side"


Ke$ha
Tik-Tok singer Ke$ha has told MTV News that she wants to showcase her vulnerable side on her upcoming album, which should be released later this year. The singer, who previously stated that the her new CD is inspired by '70s rock, has now confessed that fans can expect to hear a more vulnerable side to her on the new record after her emotional cover of Bob Dylan's 'Don't Think Twice, It's Alright'. She says: "I have learned over the past three years of doing this that being vulnerable doesn't mean you're weak. I very much want to be seen as a strong woman, but I realise that vulnerability can also be a strength. So on my next record, you are going to hear probably a little more of that. I'm not going to make an acoustic, sad entire record. But you might hear a little bit more vulnerability on the next record 'cause I have realised just from this Dylan cover coming out [on Amnesty International's anniversary album] that it can be such a strength and a nice balance to humanise the other side of my personality." Talking about the album's progress, she added: "I've been writing but I haven't gone in with producer Dr Luke yet. He's working on stuff and I'm working on stuff for it. But to actually start, we go into the studio in January, early January."

Comments