New Janet Jackson music on the way. . .

Janet Jackson
Super star Janet Jackson has revealed that she has started work on a new album, reports Digital Spy. The singer explained that the record is in its early stages and as yet has no release date. She told That Grape Juice: "It's in the beginning stages. I've been putting it together. I've been working on that and directing. And also I just did a deal with Lionsgate, so I've been producing, putting all that together. I'm starting the process of getting the songs, of getting everything together for the album." Asked about her recording process, she said: "It really starts with my life, and where I am in my life at that moment. And that's the beginning of the energy, the beginning of the process. I need to make sure I start feeling that thing when I sit and write. That's where true love begins." The star also revealed that she is a fan of Adele and Bruno Mars, explaining: "I think he's absolutely wonderful. He's very talented and I love how he's kind of low-key about it. It's nice."

Comments