Ke$ha had "sex with a ghost"


Ke$ha 

Is it time to call the Ghostbusters for singer Ke$ha? Nope, she's fine. She knows how to deal with pestering ghosts – she has  "sex” with them! The American singer said that her new track 'Supernatural' was inspired by an erotic paranormal experience. It's about experiences with the supernatural... but in a sexy way," she told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show. "I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural. I don't know his name! He was a ghost! I'm very open to it." Ke$ha added that her new album Warrior was based around a spiritual quest she went on to improve her music. "The theme of this record is magic. I went on a spirit journey by myself," she said. "No security guard. No managers. I just went around the world and lived on a boat. "I was in Africa rehabilitating baby lions. I went diving with great white sharks, and just went on this crazy spirit quest. "I got hypnotised, and I just really wanted this record to be really positive, really raw, really vulnerable and about the magic of life."

Comments