Locnville

Locnville
Locnville

Wednesday, 3 October 2012

CD REVIEW! P!nk - The Truth About Love



Our favourite foul-mouthed singer hits you between the eyes with a CD that is so good, and yet so much P!nk. The Truth About Love delivers power-chord packed electro-pop, and the lyrics cover the usual subjects: self-reliance, sex, rebellion. Her first single "Blow me (One last kiss)" is a powerful pop/rock break-up song that is storming up the charts. We predict that the songs Just Give Me A Reason and the duet with Eminem Here Comes The Weekend could be chart toppers. Ok, Em only appear briefly in the song but it's still a damn good catchy song! The album has a clutch of keepers, including the catchy, bubblegum-grunge track, “True Love,” a sprightly duet with Lily Rose Cooper (a.k.a. Lily Allen), and the urging-to-victory battle cry, “Try.” And yes, we are just ga-ga over her other hidden gem on the CD, Slut Like You.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information!!
    When I saw your information then I become very happy because this information is very useful for music lover. After some days before when I was searching tickets for Lady Gaga then I wasn’t finding tickets so I felt very sad on these days then till my friend Nicola come told me that you should purchase your tickets for Lady Gaga concerts from www.ticket.org where you will also find Justin Bieber concert tickets at best prices whose delivery system is very well and heart touching.

    ReplyDelete