Gossip Girls rock chick Taylor Momsen in the 'nude'



The former Gossip Girl actress Taylor Momsen and now singer for punk rock band Pretty Reckless poses completely naked in a new promotional clip for music video 'Under The Water'. Digital Spy reports that the 19-year-old Gossip Girl actress teased the clip, which sees her modesty protected with the use of blurring and dark shading in certain areas, on her Twitter page adding the caption: "'The Words' video, RT!" The star appears in the moody black-and-white promo directed by Tim Mattia wearing her trademark dark eye make-up smudged around her eyes with close-up shots of her body dripping with water. Taylor narrates the lyrics from single 'Under The Water' throughout the 1-minute, 15-second clip, drawling: "Lay my head under the water, lay my head under the sea, excuse me sir am I your daughter? Won't you take me back and see? "It's not a time for being younger and all my friends are enemies, and if i cried unto my mother she wasn't there for me." Watch a clip for the video, HERE!

Comments