Adele Grammy Awards crasher speaks out

Adele
Grammy Award winner Adele's acceptance of her award on Sunday evening at the Grammy's in Los Angeles got rudely interrupted by Ukrainian TV journalist Vitalii Sediuk, who now claims that he is not "a crazy guy". Sediuk, who was slapped by Will Smith on the Men In Black 3 Moscow red carpet last year after kissing the star, told The Hollywood Reporter that he got a ticket for the ceremony from friends after his channel failed to get accreditation. "My purpose was not get a seat and enjoy the view and enjoy the singers. Actually, I'm a reporter and it was part of my report," said Sediuk. "I've interviewed many A-list, so it's not like, 'Oh my gosh, I'm here'. I was quite excited because next to me was Sting, Justin Timberlake, Beyoncé... it's a really cool experience, yeah?" He added: "The idea to come on the stage was last minute - last second. Grammy Awards 2013: Adele accepts a Grammy for 'Set Fire to the Rain'. "When I heard Adele - to be honest Adele is my favourite singer. I know all of her songs - like 'Set Fire To The Rain' - everything. "I had this idea to go on stage and say what I sad... I pretended the award was for me!" Sediuk said: "My purpose is to entertain and to show a different emotion of celebrities. I'm not a crazy guy. I just think differently." Sediuk was arrested and spent the night in a jail cell. He was released yesterday (February 11) after being charged with trespassing and given a March court date.

Comments