New Nine Inch Nails CD out later this year

Trent Reznor
Industrial rockers Nine Inch Nails have announced the release of a new album this year. Trent Reznor revealed in a statement that the band have signed to Columbia Records and their new LP is already finished. "I've been less than honest about what I've really been up to lately," Reznor explained. "For the last year, I've been secretly working non-stop with Atticus Ross and Alan Moulder on a new, full-length Nine Inch Nails record, which I am happy to say is finished and, frankly, f**king great." Nine Inch Nails have already confirmed a tour this summer, taking in a number of festivals including Reading & Leeds and Voodoo Fest. "This is the real impetus and motivation behind the decision to assemble a new band and tour again," Reznor added. "My forays into film, HTDA and other projects really stimulated me creatively and I decided to focus that energy on taking Nine Inch Nails to a new place. Here we go!" Nine Inch Nails' new lineup features Alessandro Cortini, Josh Eustis, Robin Finck and Ilan Rubin. The band's last album The Slip was released in 2008.



Comments