NEW! Eminem 'Survival' track released

Eminem
Rapper Eminem has suddenly dropped a brand new song titled 'Survival'. The song will be featured in the upcoming computer game 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' and on his next album. 'Survival' features Liz Rodrigues and was produced by DJ Khalil. Across a snarled hook by Liz Rodrigues (and lots of video game gunshots), Eminem raps that he "came up rough / came to ruffle feathers", calling this his "last chance to make this whole stadium erupt". Then again, Marshall Mathers is pretty clear he has no plans to retire (again): "If I don't do this music shit I lose my shit," he spits in the full version of the track. "It's all I know how to do ... I don't own no diploma for school, I quit! So there's nothing for me to fall back on." In a video statement, Eminem said :"The [new] song's about fighting back and it seems like it fits Ghosts perfectly, I'm gonna be a big part of the [Call of Duty] game. My new song's in it, got a video dropping for it soon too." Although a title is yet to be announced for Eminem's 8th album Dr Dre announced back in March that the album was close to completion. Eminem was last heard on Pink's 'The Truth About Love' album on the track 'Here Comes The Weekend'.

Comments