Lady Gaga: "No collaboration with Rihanna"

Rihanna and Lady Gaga
Fans that though there is a collaboration on the horison between Lady Gaga and Rihanna - bad news. It's not going to happen. Digital Spy reports that the pair were rumoured to have worked together on a new track from Gaga's upcoming album ARTPOP, after Rihanna teased fans telling them she had recorded a "monster" new collaboration. But Lady Gaga denied that there is something like that on the cards. During an interview on US radio station KIIS-FM, Gaga quashed the rumour after being asked about it by a fan. "Well, no, that's not true," Gaga said. "But, I mean, it's a rumour, I guess. It's a good rumour. I like Rihanna, so, it's just not true." She added: "Well, Rihanna is wonderful and I always like hanging out with her when I see her." Lady Gaga's new album ARTPOP will feature her recent single 'Applause' and be released worldwide on 11 November.

Comments