WHAT THE FUCK?! 't.A.T.u singer wouldn't love a gay son'

OH MY GOD! Let me say it again. OH MY GOD! Back in the day Russian duo t.A.T.u made headlines as a so-called 'lesbian' group. Of course they later denied being gay.  The two singers, Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova, made headlines when they kissed each other in the their music video 'All The Things She Said'. Now apparently, Yulia Volkova said in a Russian radio interview that she "won't accept a gay son". Digital Spy reports that during an interview on Russian TV, the presenter asked her: "Will you condemn your son, if he is gay?" According to a translation provided on YouTube video description, she replied: "Yes, I would condemn him, because I believe that a real man must be a real man. "God created man for procreation, it is the nature. The man for me is the support, the strength of... I won't accept a gay son." She added that her views only relate to a gay son, and not a gay daughter, as she thinks lesbian couples look "much nicer". "I think for men it's a bad freedom," she said. "In our time, there is a very large number of frivolous girls (and a man can be with a large number of these girls). This is freedom for men. "And a man has no right to be a f*g. Two girls together - not the same thing as the two men together. It seems to me that lesbians look aesthetically much nicer than two men holding their hands or kissing." She continued: "But I want to say that I'm not against gays, I just want my son to be a real man, not a f*g. "I have many gay friends. I believe that being gay is all still better than murderers, thieves or drug addicts. If you choose out of all this, being gay is a little better than the rest."

Comments