CD REVIEW: JLO - Love?


The American Idol Jennifer Lopez might just have gotten her mojo back! Her seventh studio CD, Love?, is the most solid album Jennifer has made in ages and delivers juicy pop-dance tracks. Love? is her most personal album to date, taking inspiration from the birth of her twins and her own experiences with love. Her song On the Floor, featuring Pitbull, is storming up charts and the tracks I'm Into You" (featuring Lil Wayne) and Papi is sure to do the same. Jennifer told Rap-Up, "I'm very proud of who I am as a vocalist from where I started... The voice was always there, I was just so insecure about it in the beginning. Marc Anthony helped me so much because he was the one who was like, 'You have a beautiful voice,' I think people are gonna be surprised with some of the vocals on this album. It will have urbanny-type tracks on it. Don’t worry. Booty shakers, mid-tempos, feel-good records." Give it a listen; you might just be very surprised.

Comments