Dear Mommy


With Mother's Day on Sunday 8 May, THE BEAT asked super hot local group Jamali about their most memorable Mother's Day experiences:
Jacqui: They have all been memorable because they involved shopping. We love to shop!
Liesl: My most memorable Mother’s Day was in church singing the lead to my mother on the song for mommies with the whole school backing me on vocals. It felt pretty special.
Mariechan:  The most memorable Mothers Day for me as a child would be the days when my mom gathered everyone together and we would flock to my gran’s house for the biggest meal I’ve ever seen in my life! 3 quarters of me is made up of the 3 leading women in my life who helped shape and mold me into the woman that I am today. To my mom and 2 gran’s, thank you! Although my one gran is no longer with us, her legacy continues through my mom and me. So you see, everyday is Mothers Day for me as I believe that a mom should be appreciated everyday.

Comments