Rock on Jared!

30 Seconds to Mars singer, and ex-model, Jared Leto (middle of picture) will be the face of a new scent from Hugo Boss called Hugo Just Different. Jared, who has starred in the movies Fight Club, Requiem for a Dream and My So-Called Life, is known to be a bona fide fashion fan and has been a regular in the front row of fashion shows such as New York’s G-Star, Marc Jacobs and Calvin Klein as well as the haute couture runways in Paris at Vivienne Westwood and Dior (where he debuted a blonde Mohawk). Here’s what Jared had to say about the news: “Hugo Boss inspires men to succeed through creativity, which is something I’ve aimed for my entire career. Like the Hugo man I look for inspiration in everything around me and seek out unusual and unexpected things and experiences.” He will start to appear in ads for Hugo Boss in July.


Comments