Best musical tweets

Pink
Ever wondered what your favourite music star is tweeting about? Have a look here:

@pink : We are ecstatic to welcome our new beautiful healthy happy baby girl, Willow Sage Hart. She's gorgeous, just like her daddy. #beyondblessed

@SheilaEdrummer: I will not be performing with prince anymore. i thank u 4 ur support. blessings 2 u all.

@rihanna: The music industry isn't exactly Parents R Us! We have the freedom to make art, LET US! Its your job to make sure they dont turn out like US

@NICKIMINAJ: Congratulations to the graduating class of 2011! ItsPinkFridayHoe

@ladygaga : Spent the last days scribbling in strange calligraphy, "thank you," over+over again on the walls. Wish I could hug all my fans at once. I♥U.

@diplo: if you unfollowed me i feel bad for you cause your gonna miss my metldown this week.

@ceelogreen: Yo are there any cowgirls in nashville who need to get uh....branded?

@katyperry: #youknowurstraightedgewhen you're singing "SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS," while drinking wellness shots #healthy

@britneyspears: First day rehearsing on the Femme Fatale stage. So electric! This is going to be the best show of my career. -Britney

@justinbieber : got my friend @seankingston in my prayers tonight. a true friend and big bro. please keep him in your prayers tonight as well.

Comments