DJ Jacqueline MacInnes Wood

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood
Bold’s sexy Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, who plays seductress Steffy Forrester, is just not a hot soap actress, but also an aspiring and very accomplished DJ! At the recent 38th Daytime Emmy Awards in Las Vegas, which THE BEAT attended, she showed off her DJ skills at The Bold and Beautiful after party, wich was held at the exclusive and very posh Tryst Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas. She told us," I just love House music and I regret not having the time to do it when I visited South Africa in February, but hopefully soon I'll be back to entertain you guys with my music. Also be on the lookout for some real music from me in the near future. I can't say a lot, but I am singing as well and I think the music is gonna rock!" She told us that she loves the music of Danger Mouse and Deadmau5.

Comments

  1. Look at her omg she is #pretty #cute #beautiful!😍😍😍😭😍😍😍love her
    @jacquelinemwood_1 Profile

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment