Granny Gaga


Lady Gaga
If there is one Lady Gaga fan that supports everything about the singer, it's her granny, Angelin Germanotta. Digital Spy reports that she told Life & Style that she is proud of her granddaughter's career. She says that she approves of all the choices by by Lady Gaga (born Stefani Germanotta) in everything from her music to her notoriously outlandish wardrobe. "I'm blind, so I really don't see all those sexy outfits. I can only see her legs when she's on TV, so it's good that she wears those outfits, so I can spot her," Angelin explained. "I listen to her songs. I love her music." Lady Gaga previously confessed that she became inspired to pursue her career in music more seriously after seeing a Destiny's Child music video while lying on her granny's couch.

Comments