Robbie Williams planning his comeback


Robbie Williams
Robbie Williams has finished writing his new solo album. Digital Spy reports that The Take That and solo star wrote on his official blog: "Lyric progress? I wrote everything I needed to finish... Aren't I a good boy?" Yes Robbie, you are. He added: "I know I like blanket statements about my music... but this album is by far my most consistent. We have an embarrassment of riches where singles are concerned... Happy days." Robbie also said that he has been thinking about plans for his future solo tour, which he recently revealed would be happening in the near future. He wrote: "In other news... I wrote out my dream setlist for a future tour. Exciting. 'Me And My Monkey' hasn't made it. I just don't think I can remember the words; should I reconsider? Should I put up all the old albums and you can pick your own setlist?" However, Robbie just finished a record-breaking stadium tour with Take That, and is still hunting for a new record label.

Comments