Worst cover song ever . . .


Miley Cyrus
It's official - Miley Cyrus's cover of Nirvana's 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' has been voted the 'Worst Cover Song of All Time'. Digital Spy reports that esteemed music magazine Rolling Stone recently asked readers to vote for their least favourite song covered by another artist, and Miley topped the list. Miley performed the track on her latest world tour and said: "I want to play a song by one of the artists that inspired me. Without them I wouldn't be here. They are the ones who gave me the strength and courage to do this. I hope I can be that person for you guys." Other artists who made the cut was Avril Lavigne's version of John Lennon's Imagine and Madonna's cover of Don McLean's American Pie. Go check out Miley's performance of the song here and decide for yourself if she's worthy of the "worst" crown . . .

Comments