Drake's dreamgirl


Drake (Universal)
Canadian rapper Drake has confessed that he wants to date a girl like Nicki Minaj, reports Digital Spy. The  rapper, who has collaborated with Nicki on tracks for both of their albums, praised Minaj's "next level" talent and expressed his excitement for her new material. "Nicki is just like on some next s**t, man. She's on some pop icon megastar, and that's what she wanted so bad," Drake told Stereogum. "Nicki told me she's about to get back on some spitter s**t. Which I'm excited for. One thing I don't want her to do is ever like get lost in the pop world... She's a f**king amazing rapper." Drake went on to reveal that he is particularly attracted to Nicki's more natural side, adding: "Her loud personality is something, but her toned-down personality is something even more. She knows that s**t. She knows not to wear no makeup around me because I'll be f**king on that s**t. "She come into the studio with me, no makeup and she's rapping? I'm proposing right there. That s**t is so attractive to me. She's so attractive to me. She just can rap. What other girl can rap like that? That's who I want to be my girl, you know? I want my girl to spit like that. Basically. Dreamgirl." Drake is set to perform in South Africa for one night only on Friday 9 December at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Jozi. All tickets for the event is sold out.

Comments