Kelly Clarkson "stalking" Adele


Kelly Clarkson
The Mr Know It All singer, Kelly Clarkson, confessed to MTV News that she is guilty of "stalking" Adele through her interviews. She told MTV News that she is "in awe" of Adele, and that she has been desperate to collaborate with the 'Set Fire to the Rain' singer for years. "I'm stalking her currently through interviews. Every interview, they are like, 'Who do you want to work with?' 'Adele! I want to do a duet with Adele!'" Kelly said. "I've been stalking her since we did '[VH1] Divas' together, actually, and we were supposed to sing together, and then they changed the concept to where we would sing with somebody from a different generation. That was actually really cool, because I got to sing with Melissa Etheridge, and she's amazing. That wasn't like a letdown or anything, but I've been trying to sing with Adele for a while." Kelly went on to say that she believes that competition between female artists is not only okay, but healthy, adding: "We're all very different from each other, which I think is good. It keeps it not boring."

Comments