BREAKING NEWS! New Nine Inch Nails in 2012


Trent Reznor in action with NIN
Industrial rocker Trent Reznor has hinted that he might work on a new Nine Inch Nails (NIN) project in 2012, reports Digital Spy. Trent stopped working on NIN projects in 2009 and has since launched his new band, How To Destroy Angeles, while also compiling the soundtracks to The Social Network and The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. In an interview with BBC Radio 1, Trent hinted at spending a "good portion" of 2012 to new Nine Inch Nails material of some kind. Says Trent, "I need to commit to doing something different, and that doesn't mean I'm not going to return to that [Nine Inch Nails] at some point. But I find myself pushed and pulled back into the same routine of album, tour, album, tour, album, tour, while a list of things I'd like to try and do in life sits untouched on the table." Asked if he was going to do something with Nine Inch Nails, he said: "For sure. I plan on spending a good portion of this year coming up writing with that in mind. Let's see what happens."

Comments