Christmas with Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga (Universal)
Lady Gaga had a hard time to decide what to give her Little Monsters for Christmas, but on Facebook, she finally announced what to give her fans: "I've been racking my brain on what to get my Little Monsters for Christmas! Finally I figured it out! On Christmas day, I will leak to you an unreleased song off Born This Way! It was recorded live, in one take, on the tour bus. Uncensored." The 'Marry the Night' singer, who arrived in Tokyo earlier this week, will remain in the country through the holiday and plans to share a meal with some of her Japanese fans. "Well I'll be in Japan right up until Christmas day," She told MTV News. "So I'll be eating with all my Japanese 'little monsters'. I like shabu-shabu (a Japanese hot pot dish)." Lady Gaga also posted a tweet on Wednesday morning (December 21) which read: "Sipping tea in Japan with Haus. Feeling so grateful. We sold about 1 million albums a month worldwide since the release of Born This Way. Check out the video for Lady Gaga's Marry The Night HERE!

Comments