A Coldplay and Lady Gaga duet?

Chris Martin
If Chris Martin of Coldplay had his way, there could be a Coldplay and Lady Gaga on the cards. The singer said that he likes the Born This Way star's unique sense of fashion and the "madness" that surrounds her live performances. Chris told XFM: "I just admire all of the hats and the dresses and the madness and everything because I know that underneath it all she can beat me at writing choruses." He added: "She's very sweet. I think what undercuts it all, though, is that she's talented and she writes everything." Asked whether rumours that Coldplay would duet with Rihanna at next year's Brit Awards were true, Martin explained: "I'd like to but she's got her choice of everybody, so it depends on where we come on her list." Digital Spy reports that the band recently confirmed that 'Charlie Brown' will be the third single to be lifted from Mylo Xyloto.

Comments