Kylie's new album


Kylie Minogue
Ozzie singer Kylie Minogue has revealed that she is working on re-recorded greatest hits collection, which will contain "acoustic and orchestral versions" of her most popular songs. Speaking at her Australian Record Industry Association (ARIA) Hall of Fame induction, she said the CD will coincide with her 25th anniversary of her music career, which is next year. She also revealed that she is a huge Madonna fan. "I'm a massive Madonna fan, absolutely," she exclaimed. "I've only met her briefly. We have some friends in common and a message will go back and forth. 'She says hi', or, 'I say hi'. But, obviously how can you not love Madonna?" Kylie revealed that she is looking forward to Madonna's forthcoming album next year and hopes "she kills it", adding: "I want her to do really, really well. As a fan, I want some great Madonna music."

Comments