NEW! 2 Lady Gaga songs for Xmas

Lady Gaga
Born This Way singer Lady Gaga has, as promised, leaked not one, but TWO new unreleased tracks to her fans on Christmas day. Lady GaGa has made a previously unheard track called 'Stuck on F**kin You' available. Lady Gaga wrote an introduction to the semi-acoustic track on YouTube, explaining: "So, to give you a little background to the creation of this song. I wrote it in Minnesota after the 'Monster Ball' on the tour bus. "We recorded it in one shot. Fernando on guitar, Paul on Drum Machine. I wrote, sang it, and freestyled the last minute and a half of the song." A second track by the Born This Way musician entitled 'Take You Out' also leaked late on Saturday (Christmas Eve). The pop-tinged number features the refrain: "I still believe it/ And you know we won't be defeated/ In my heart, I believe it/ Yeah, you and me are gonna win it." Lady Gaga - who stressed that the second track was not the song she intended to release on Christmas Day - added: "So funny 'Take You Out' a song I wrote in 2008 leaked. "I wrote it for an artist to sing as the World Cup song! Maybe they'll use it now!" Listen to the song HERE!

Comments