NEW Paul van Dyk for 2012


Paul Van Dyk
World-renowned dance music DJ Paul van Dyk is set to kick up a storm in 2012 with his new CD, Evolution, and video series for the new CD. Evolution is his first new material since 2007's In Between. He told Billboard.com that Evolution is a 16-track CD. "I need to evolve with the changes in music as it is my profession as a DJ," Paul stated. "However, it is up to me as an artist to decide if I think the music is something that is creatively interesting. "Evolution" is an album that demonstrates my personal evolution as an artist, rather than what is a reflection of the latest trendy sound. My advisors are saying it's the best music I've done." Evolution should hit stores around March 2012.

Comments

  1. Join us at the Gatecrasher 2 day outdoor festival featuring Paul van Dyk! Here is a little teaser mix to get you ready for the event. This mix download is free! http://soundcloud.com/jasonrockwell-1/gatecrasher-teaser-mixed-by

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment