Adele kissed a man and she LIKED it!


Adele
It seems Cupid has struck it right for singer Adele. The singer was spotted locking lips with a bearded man in Florida, reports music-news.com. The man was later identified as Simon Konecki, the boss of the charity Drop4Drop. The pair laughed and joked as they took a romantic stroll along a beach. They then enjoyed a trip to the Everglades National Park near Miami and were later seen on an airboat, reports British newspaper The Sun. Adele recently said she finally felt ready for a relationship. Her smash hit album 21 was inspired by her break-up with an ex-boyfriend and she admitted she had been holding on to her bitter feelings for too long. "Not having someone to share all this with made me miserable at times, to be honest," she told Billboard magazine. "I wanted nothing more than to be in love and be loved back. That was until I remembered I was sharing it with millions and millions and millions of people!! I haven't been ready to be in love again since summer 2009... until now. And I hadn't met anyone along the way who's changed that." All the best Adele and Simon!

Comments