Jason Derülo is praying for a 'speedy recovery'


Twitpic of Jason Derülo in hospital
Singer Jason Derülo had to cancel all upcoming tour dates after injuring his while trying out a tricky dance move in rehearsals for his upcoming Future History tour. Music-news.com reports that Jason rushed to hospital where he has been told to wear a neck brace for the next few months. "To all my fans who planned to come to the Future History world tour, the pain of letting you down cuts me way deeper than this injury I've sustained,' he said in a press release from his label. 'My fans mean everything to me, so I'm praying for a speedy recovery in order to perform for you in the near future." Despite the painful injury Jason remains in good spirits. He tweeted a message to fans along with a picture of his new brace. 'I fractured my neck doing tumbling & acrobatics 4 tour! Always tryin 2 push boundaries 4 YOU! Like my new chain? ;) (sic),' he wrote.

Comments