Madonna's new CD is called . . .


Madonna
Madonna has finally revealed the name of her new CD: MDNA, reports music-news.com. The CD will be her 12th studio album and the title  is a play on 'MDMA' which is the active ingredient in the drug ecstasy. Madge told British comedian Graham Norton she will also tour later in the year, joking that she needs the money. She said: "I just have to pay the rent. A girl has to make a living, but truthfully I do enjoy it. Touring is the most rewarding of all my jobs." Talking about the release of the new album, she told Graham: "It's soon. It depends how quickly people hack in to my server and leak it. Can people wait? It's terrible." Madonna is scheduled to perform at the Super Bowl XLVI Half Time Show in February, where she is expected to debut 'Gimme All Your Luvin', which is rumoured to feature Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.

Comments