Music with bite! Vampire Dairies star signs record deal

Kat Graham
It seems Kat Graham, who plays witch Bonnie Bennett in The Vampire Diaries, has brewed up a special potion to enhance her singing skill! No, just joking about the special potion bit, but Kat has announced that she will be releasing a new single reports Digital Spy. The 22-year-old actress and musician recently signed a contract with A&M Octone Records and posted a video on YouTube to announce the news to her fans. In the video, Graham says: "I am so, so excited to share my big special announcement with you guys first. I am in a recording studio, which is why... I've been a little quiet. The reason is I am now signed to A&M Octone Records. It is my first time being signed to a major label. We have a single and the new song that you guys will be hearing is called 'Put Your Graffiti on Me'. We are shooting a music video this weekend. I am so excited that you guys are going to be a part of this journey with me. I will definitely keep you guys in the loop with everything we are doing with the record. I appreciate all your support and all the work that we've done to get here. Anyway, that's my special announcement. I love you guys and I'll talk to you soon!" Kat won the award for best 'Female Scene Stealer' for her Vampire Diaries role at the Teen Choice Awards last year. Kat previously did a cover version of the Garbage song, "Only Happy When It Rains" , for the Vampire Diaries soundtrack. And it' SUCH a cool song!

Comments