KoRn’s Jonathan Davis goes electro


Jonathan Davis (Mary Ouellette, SheWillShootYou.com)
KoRn fans . . .take a deep breath. The nu metal rock group’s lead singer Jonathan Davis has revealed the will release an album under his DJ alter ego, J Devil. Digital Spy reports that Jonathan, who recently worked with Skrillex on the band’s latest album The Path Of Totality explained that he enjoys making electronic music alongside his usual nu metal sound. He told Rolling Stone, “I Love Djing, and I love rocking out. It’s fun going from Djing electo and heavy dubstep to Korn. It’s therapy for me.” He also revealed that he is indeed working on an EP, “I got a studio on the tour bus and I write every night. The EP are all different genres. I love electro, I love jungle, I love drum and bass, I love dubstep, so it’s a mixup of all that stuff.” Check out the video of the KoRn song Narcissistic Cannibal featuring Skrillex and Kill The Noise HERE!

Comments