Lil Wayne talks new CD

Lil Wayne (Universal)
Rapper Lil Wayne has announced details of a brand new LP titled Devol, reports Digital Spy. The 'Lollipop' rapper explained that the album (pronounced 'devil'), will feature "love songs", and that he recorded it during his period with Rikers Island in 2010. "I was recording an album at the same time called Devol spelled D-E-V-O-L, 'cause that's 'love' spelled backwards," he told MTV's Hip Hop POV. "And it's my version of love songs. And what I mean by my version of love songs is they're not saying I love you." Lil Wayne recently teamed up with new label mates Limp Bizkit on a single titled 'Ready to Go'. The artist's full interview about Devol will feature in Hip Hop POV's premiere episode on MTV tonight (April 11) at midnight ET, which will also feature Akon and 2 Chainz.


Comments