Idols judge now head honcho at Universal Music

Randall Abrahams (M-Net)
Idols SA judge Randall Abrahams has been appointed Managing Director of Universal Music South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa, with immediate effect. The appointment was announced  by Vico Antippas, President, Nordic, Central & Eastern Europe at Universal Music Group International, to whom he reports.  "Randall’s experience and network of contacts in the entertainment business are unparalleled," he said.  "There is no one better suited to take Universal Music South Africa into the future.” Randall said, "During my time in the entertainment industry, I’ve been fortunate enough to work with many talented personalities and I’ve always tried to stay in tune with the needs of the audience.  I hope both these attributes stand me in good stead and I’m looking forward to working with the Universal team and artist roster to produce great music and reach new audiences." Congrats Randall!

Comments