Metallica's Kirk Hammett love for horror

Kirk Hammett
The lead guitarist and a songwriter in the heavy metal band Metallica, Kirk Hammett, has his first book on the way reports music-news.com. 'Too Much Horror Business ' The Kirk Hammett Collection' documents his love an collection of horror. Kirk is a dedicated horror memorabilia collector and has amassed quite the home museum over the years. The book will feature photos from items in his collection with photography from Mark Leialoha and Joe Gibbs. The book also has three extensive conversations with Kirk by writer Steffan Chirazi. "I've spent my life collecting toys, so what could be more fun than making a series of toys which indulge my childhood fantasies AND which people can collect! It's more about fulfilling a huge ambition than anything else, and I hope I get the first one," Kirk said in a statement. He also has his own horror toy company Kirk Von Hammett Toys Check it out here http://www.kvhtoys.com/

Comments