NEW George Michael song out in August


George Michael
Former Wham member and now solo super star George Michael has confirmed plans for a new single. Digital Spy reports that George will release 'White Light' as his latest track on 12 August. "Hi everyone. On the 29th of June this year it will be 30 years to the day that 'Wham Rap', my first single, written with Andrew Ridgeley, (on an afternoon that the two of us should have been at school!), entered the British charts," Michael explained. "To celebrate and commemorate those 30 wonderful years I am releasing my most recent song, 'White Light', to radio on the exact anniversary of that chart date. "Although I know the music industry tradition on such occasions is to list the hundreds of millions of albums sold, the number of records broken and awards received over all those years, I would simply like to say thank you." He added: "I am truly blessed, and 'White Light' is my thank you to everybody who has been a part of my success. And I mean everybody, including the press!! Long may it continue."

Comments