Sipho 'Hotstix' Mabuse's lazy Sunday afternoon


Sipho "Hotstix" Mabuse
Renowned local muso Sipho 'Hotstix' Mabuse will play the first Acoustic Tales on the Lawn at Emperors Palace on Sunday 14 July at 14:00. Sipho remarked that " I am thrilled to be a part of these shows and in fact  I am led to believe that I will be  the first artist to  open the Acoustic Tales on the Lawn, series." Sipho continued by saying without hesitation  that audience members will "get to hear all my hits including a song that has been very good to me called Burnout as well as a few surprises, that you might not have heard before , as these songs lend themselves to an intimate almost unplugged performance. I will be having a conversation with the audience so this will be a really special intimate performance ,at an amazing venue and great setting" remarked Sipho. Tickets are R385 per person.

Comments