Florence broke the Machine


Florence Welch
Florence + the Machine had to pull out as the headline act of two music festivals due to vocal issues, reports Digital Spy. Florence Welch stated that a vocal cord injury has left her unable to sing. The singer took to Twitter and her official website to apologise to fans for missing out on the gigs. She wrote: ""Hello everyone, thank you so much for all your messages of support, yes its true ... it finally happened, I've lost my voice :(," she wrote in a note posted on the band's website. "I've sustained a vocal injury and been told I cannot sing for a week ... seriously I felt something snap, it was very frightening. Unfortunately this means I will not be able to perform at Benicassim and Optimus Alive festival this weekend ... I am so so sorry. I'm so sorry to all the fans, I was desperate to still perform, but was told without question not to, so as not to do permanent damage ... I hope I can make it up to you in the future, have an amazing time .. .yours croakily Florence." Watch the video of the new hit Spectrum, HERE!

Comments