Locnville

Locnville
Locnville

Friday, 17 August 2012

Fred Durst admits: "Limp Bizkit are over"

Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit
It's official - Limp Bizkit is over. So says the nu-rocker's front man Fred Durst. He told Metal Injection: "We don't play back home. We've boycotted America for many years now. "I don't know, I just don't wanna go out like that. We did a few radio shows in 2010 for a friend and that was it. We haven't properly toured America since 2006." He explained that the group also didn't want to give into today's chart trends, adding: "We just don't know what's going on in America. It's all about the new catchy thing and that's always changing. America is driven by record sales. "It's the home of corporations. We're just Limp Bizkit, so we don't know how to do anything but Limp Bizkit." The 41-year-old concluded: "But here's the deal: say in 2000, there were 35 million people who connected to this band. Twelve years later, lots of those people have moved on. We were a moment in time and it's over." Limp Bizkit were said to be working on a follow-up to their 2005 EP 'The Unquestionable Truth Part 1' after signing a record deal with Lil Wayne's Cash Money label earlier this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment